Saturday, January 1, 2011

I bit the bullet

Well I went and did it!

I changed the title of the blog. I've been mulling it over in my head for quite a while.

You see I LOVE to sew but I also love to cook, craft and decorate. I didn't feel like I could post about those things on a sewing only blog. Given my inability to post on a regular basis I knew having separate blogs was just not feasible for me.

So while I haven't changed the URL to get here I think this better represents who I am. And since it is in fact my blog I took the liberty of making an autonomous decision without consulting anyone else, those of you that know me know I don't do that very often. :o) ROFL

I have a pot of soup on the stove, that is so simple and yummy and I will post the recipe later. I'm hoping it makes me feel a little better, I have this crud everyone is getting. Complete with the fever, headache and congestion. YUCK. Not how I want to spend my weekend off for sure.

H is over at Toni's cutting down a tree that fell that is threatening her fence. Have mentioned how much I love that wonderful man. I wish I was half the person he is but I do keep trying.

Toodles,
Wendy

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I like you new blog title! It seems to cover everything! :-)