Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big News....

Big News!

I have a new job! I start tomorrow and I'm so excited I'm about to burst. I will be working at a funeral home in family services. It will require me to alter my clothing slightly but I'm excited about it. No more crawling around on a ladder or dragging boxes to the dumpster in good clothes. At this point I'm planning to stay at Catherine's very very part time. Two nights a week until they get someone trained, then I expect to go to once a week. I'll be able to keep my employee discount both there and at Lane Bryant as well.

Clothing needs are both a little more professional and conservative. I have been wanting to really do SWAP for years and I think this will be the perfect timing. The twist this year is that it needs to be representative of a normal week in our lives. I know I'll be wearing a jacket/sweater daily so that will be the biggest change. I'll know more after the first couple weeks but since the time frame for SWAP is extended this year I think it will be quite doable.

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Wendy - congrats on your new job! I beat you will be perfect at this new job!!

Still Patrice said...

congrats on your new job and thansk for the prayers :)