Thursday, October 16, 2008

41 Things.....

I shamelessly stole this from Patrice's blog. Check her out over at A Day in My World

1. 4 Foods for a deserted island would be shrimp, chocolate, bacon, and cheese. If I could add 3 more it would be pasta, potatoes and tomatoes.
2. I haven't met too many crafts I don't enjoy but I love sewing and beading.
3. I have one sister, a step-sister and step brother.
4. I have 4 GOD children. One amazing little girl and three fabulous boys.
5. I love magazines. I'm afraid to figure up how many I subscribe to or buy at the bookstore.
6. I get my feelings hurt way too easily.
7. I'm way too impulsive.
8. I have NO patience with rude people.
9. I'm good at my job but I don't like it. I've done retail sales for about 22 years. Can we say burnt out.
10. I want to teach school. The little ones please, when they still like their teacher.
11. I've been in 5 car accidents, but I was only driving in 3 of them.
12. I love NASCAR. Go Dave #66! A sponsor would be huge blessing!
13. Both of my parents are divorced and remarried, and they all get along. Thankfully! It makes my life so much easier.
14. I have been thru a tornado.
15. The plane that crashed in PA on 9-11 flew over me when I was visiting family.
16. I love to read Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books, I'm pulling for Ranger btw.
17. I'm allergic to penicillin and codeine.
18. I had my tonsils taken out when I was 39, I don't suggest it.
19. My sister calls me the "Spice Queen" because I have so many, and the man I live with thinks salt and pepper are the only spices anyone should ever need. UGH!
20. We have two grandbabies, a little Miss Priss who is six and a red haired boy, who just turned one year old. We are certainly blessed.
21. If I win the lottery I've always said I would buy an old "Martha Stewart" house and renovate, and adopt two little girls from China.
22. When patience was being passed out I must have been in the bathroom because I have none.
23. I am blessed to have four wonderful, incredible, amazing, have my back thru anything friends. One in Texas, one in Alabama, and two in Ohio.
24. I have a clothes and makeup addiction.
25. I don't like black licorice.
26. I love HGTV. My favorite show is Decorating Cents which is now only in reruns. :o(
27. I watch way too much network TV. Just a few of which are "Grey's Anatomy", "Ugly Betty", "NCIS", and "Desperate Housewives".
28. There are a couple movies I have watched so many times I can recite lines, "Devil Wears Prada", "Sweet Home Alabama", "One Fine Day", and "Legally Blonde", to name a few.
29. I refuse to text.
30. It took an act of Congress to get re-registered to vote. I will definetly exercise my right to vote.
31. I want to travel. On my top 5 list are NYC, Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, Paris, England.
32. I have been on a second job interview that I want desperately. I will happily accept any positive prayers.
33. The job I want is still in sales, in a Funeral Home.
34. I am not a morning person but I can balance my checkbook at 2 am.
35. I have figured out in the last year or so I have OCD, but I'm not sure everyone doesn't have a little of it.
36. I did not attend my 10th or 20th class reunion.
37. I won a Mary Kay trip to Hawaii.
38. I have had surgery on both knees and one shoulder.
39. I took dance lessons from 2 to 16. Jazz, tap, and acrobats.
40. I am on the hunt for a Chatty Cathy doll, I had one as a kid but it disappeared.
41. I'm 41 today!

No comments: