Thursday, June 7, 2007

"100 Lists"....

The number 100 (or 101) keeps coming up in conversations, both in real time and in our blog world. Let me show you a couple for examples sake.

First there is ahhh sew . This a blog belonging to Austin in Florida. She has 101 things she wants to do in 1001 days. Now she credits Triplux :: 101 Things in 1001 Days (it took me three tries before this site opened). I find this terribly interesting.

Then you have Whatever is on my mind today . Now this blog belongs to Mamafitz. Part way down is a post that fills us in on 100 things about her.

Now lastly if you go to google and type in "100 Things" this is what you get 100 things - Google Search . But if you type in "101 Things" you get a little something different 101 things - Google Search .

About now I'm sure you may be wondering okay where on earth is she going with this? Well I think 100 is a nice number and I am currently working a few 100 lists of my own. Because I have no computer access at work I have a notebook that I have started these in and when I get to 100 I'll post each list. I find myself doing a lot of composing posts offline recently. Hmm why is that, do I see a greater need for a laptop?

Anyway here's what I have so far:

1.) 100 Reasons I love you....This is for the wise bossy one for Father's Day. He hates, I means dislikes when I spend money on him, now usually I ignore him and buy him what I want but I thought this might be perfect for him this year. I'm up to #78. On second thought this may be the only 100 List I don't publish. It's not racey, please this is me here, but he is pretty private and I don't think he would appreciate me putting it on my blog.

2.) 100 Things about Me....I think this is a great way to get to know someone. I've just joined a www swap and I could see where this would really a help a partner out.

3.) 100 Recipes to Try....No explanation needed except that I am forever finding a recipe I want to try but when I get ready I can't find it. So now I can list here. By listing either what notebook it's filed in or what cookbook its in I think I will be more motivated to try new things, preferably Weight Watchers friendly ones.

4.) 101 Things to do in 1001 days....Come on you didn't really think I was going pass something like this up did you?

5.) 100 Patterns to make....Giggle! Talk about kid in a candy store. Oh wait you mean I don't have to buy 100 new patterns. Well okay if you insist, I suppose I can use a few that have already.

This is certainly a good start. So tell me what "100 List" would you like to make?

1 comment:

goodworks1 said...

I definitely want the 100 patterns to make list...

I just discovered your blog! Hope to see more of your SWAP items!